Creating a stunning decorative screen
Using laser cutting to create stunning decorative screen
These days, it’s commonplace to see architectural screens used as a way to install privacy solutions, without taking away from visual appeal. Especially as modern trends continue to evolve, more and more professionals in the design industry are using these products to offer personality, flair, shade and privacy to their property – be that a home, office or even an outdoor space
How are privacy screens made?
At KNS, we use laser-cut sheets to create privacy screens. These are usually crafted from wood or steel, depending on the clients’ specifications and tastes. We try to incorporate a natural touch and feel, so that these designs always seamlessly blend in with their surroundings. However, we can also work with the briefs of clients who have a particular idea in mind.
Ultimately, laser cutting techniques let us create the perfect blend of technology and modern design, enabling a charismatic end tresult that’s formed on precision that’s offered through the lasers themselves.
Best of all, results can be created through profiles that are adjusted through our own machinery, allowing us to establish sharp, clean finishes that other techniques often can’t achieve. Professionals like ourselves, for example, can also use automated technology to prevent any miscalculations or errors from occurring.
What are they used for?
Primarily used for privacy, these screens can also be used for a number of other applications, including:
- Dividing rooms – such as in open plan areas. This is ideal for promoting collaboration in environments like offices.
- Provide protection from the sun – sometimes you just want a little shade around and a way to ward off excess heat.
- Add artistic appeal to a space – especially outdoors, panels can offer a way to incorporate modern design into an otherwise plain-looking area.
- Hide elements – if you’re looking to conceal a certain space, privacy screens are a great way to hide away these areas. For example, you might want to keep your storage space away from prying eyes or passerbys.
- Low-cost alternative – sometimes you don’t want to spend a fortune on privacy so these screens offer an affordable way to achieve this aspect.
- Add value – if you’re not one to invest in art but like the simplicity of screens, they offer an ability to add value to your space, without the hassle.
If you’d like to find out how we can create the ultimate laser-cut privacy screen for your needs, get in touch with KNS Metals now. We’re always more than happy to run through any visions you have in mind, or guide you through the process that our team utilises on a daily basis.